Memes.pl is a new financial services group created in Poland in December2011 by Wlodek Bogucki and Marek Lipinski, two experienced professionals, with an objective to offer a combination of unique activities in Poland and other Central European countries.
The offering of memes.pl includes the following basic lines of products and services:
- financial portal: investment manager pre-screened and translated articles and reports from daily press, investment houses, internet media and other paid sources;
- investment club: a fee based exclusive forum dedicated to private members and corporate executives interested in personal finance and investment strategies, including weekly recommendations for active asset allocation and product selection;
- trading platform: a bespoke solution giving access to selected ETFs and foreign exchange market;
- family of insurance wrappers: a selection of strategies for investors with 5 different risk profiles designed for retail clients of a pan-European insurance house;
- open mutual funds: a portfolio of globally complementary strategies addressing investment needs and interests of the local investors;
- financial academy: open educational programmes focusing on personal finance, asset allocation, business management and entrepreneurial activities;
- online boutique: a line of proprietary financial products including books, board games and specialised software;
- “Cup of Finance”: financial bistro with distinctive design features and atmosphere offering informal working space for financial intermediaries.
In addition, memes.pl plans to initiate the following strategic developments, aiming to:
- consolidate the market of IFAs;
- establish an active presence in Geneva to link Swiss financial industry with investment opportunities in Emerging Europe;
- develop the first green financial group in Poland;
- initiate strategic ventures focusing on financial education for children and loyalty saving programme for adults;
- focus on sustainability and social entrepreneurship;
- foster impact investment and venture philanthropy projects.